Crispy BellyChon Recipe (LECHON BELLY)
Usapang LECHON BELLY tayo mga ka-foodtrip! Today, pinaunlakan nanaman tayo ng ating KusiNegro na si Pareng Butoy. Tuturuan nya tayo kung paano magluto ng the best CRISPY LECHON BELLY or BELLYCHON!
This Crispy Lechon Belly Recipe is for those who have a conventional oven. Don’t worry, I will still develop a version that makes use of the traditional grilling method. For now, let’s get that oven heated so that we can start!
Lechon Belly (BellyChon) Recipe by Pareng Butoy
- 6 Lbs WHOLE BONELESS PORK BELLY
- 1 Large Bunch Lemongrass Pounded
- 1 Large Bunch Scallion
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Toyo (soy sauce)
- 1 Medium Red Onion Wedge
- 1 pint Water
- Combine rub ingredients in a bowl. Mix well. Rub all over the pork belly.
- Arrange scallions and pounded lemongrass in the middle of the slab. Roll. Use a kitchen twine to secure the rolled pork belly. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400FAdd wedged onion into the roaster. Pour 1 pint water.
- Arrange rolled pork belly over the roasting pan.
- Bake for 2 hours. Increase the heat to 475F. Roast for 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove from the oven. Let the meat cool down.
- Slice into serving pieces.
- Serve. Share. Enjoy!
- Hinay-hinay lang sa pagkain 🙂