PINOY STYLE SEAFOOD BOIL RECIPE
Pinoy Seafood boil is an easy-to-prepare seafood dish composed of mussels, crab legs, shrimp, clams, and corn. It is delicious and can be considered as a complete meal in itself.
This recipe is brought to you by Pareng Butoy (https://www.facebook.com/parengbutoyy) And kusinegro ng bayan.
Please follow and like his page!
HOW TO MAKE A FILIPINO STYLE SEAFOOD BOIL?
- Prepare the seasoning and the sauce in the recipe.
- Pinoy Seafood Boil and cook all the ingredients together in a huge stock pot.
- Combine the seasoning sauce and the cooked seafood together
TIPS FOR SEAFOOD BOIL
- Use a big pot to boil the seafood. If you don’t have a tall and deep pot, you may boil and cook the seafood in batches.
- You may serve the seafood boil in a bag, using 1 gallon plastic bag.
- If you have plastic bags, mix the seafood and the sauce in the bag.
You can try other Filipino Style Seafood Recipe
- PINOY STYLE SEAFOOD PAELLA RECIPE
- FILIPINO GINATAANG KALABASA AT SITAW WITH ALIMANGO/ALIMASAG (CRABS)
- HOW TO COOK BEST SINAING NA TULINGAN RECIPE
CAN I COOK SEAFOOD BOIL IN AN OVEN?
Yes, you sure can. If you don’t want to boil the seafood, you can mix the raw seafood and the sauce together on a sheet pan.
Ingredients to help you cook Pinoy Seafood Boil recipe
Click the links to buy :
Seafood Boil Recipe – Filipino Style
- 1 kg Crabs
- 1 kg Mussels
- 500 grams Clams
- 500 grams Shrimp
- 2 pcs White Onion Sliced
- 1 clove Garlic sliced
- Cajun Power
- 2 pcs Corn
- 1 pc Lemon
- Water for boiling
- Pour water on a large stockpot. Bring to a boil.
- Add salt in the pot.
- First to boil the shrimp (don't over cook it)
- Boil Mussels
- Boil Clams
- Boil Crab
- Remove all seafood. Set a side.
- Heat another pot. Add Oil and 2slices of Butter, add sliced onion and garlic. Let it simmer for 2-3 mins
- Add Cojun Power and Paprika, simmer for 3-5mins
- Slowly add the seafoods. Add Corn and Lemon
- Transfer to a serving tray.
- Share and enjoy!