How To Cook Yummy Cordon Bleu Recipe
Usapang CORDON BLEU RECIPE tayo mga ka-foodtrip! Handa to tuwing may debut, Kasal, Binyag o kahit ano pang malakasang handaan. Talaga namang mapapa-wow ka sa sarap nito! Well, this easy, Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe is the best of both worlds : sounds fancy but really? It’s just super good fried chicken. That, we can promise!
Ang Schnitzel Cordon Bleu o mas kilalang CORDON BLUE ay nagsimula sa bansang Switzerland (yayamanin). Ito ay gawa sa Chicken breast stuffed with Cheese, Ham, Egg at Breadcrumbs.
Mahirap man i-pronounce o spell ang dish na ito ngunit ito ay isa sa pinakamadaling lutuin sa kahit anong occasions! Tara’t alamin natin kung pano ito lutuin!
Chicken Cordon Bleu sauce really completes this dish. It’s creamy and tangy and like a next-level gravy. You start by making a basic gravy and then add Dijon mustard and Parmesan to take it into a class all on its own.
You may be interested in trying out these Filipino chicken dishes:
- PININYAHANG MANOK RECIPE
- CHICKEN PASTIL RECIPE AND ORIGIN
- FILIPINO STYLE CHICKEN AFRITADA RECIPE
- GINATAANG MANOK RECIPE
- FILIPINO CHICKEN CURRY RECIPE
HOW TO COOK CORDON BLEU
Usapang The Best Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe
- 4 pcs Boneless Chicken Breast
- 8 slices Cheese
- 8 slices Ham
- 2 pcs Eggs
- 2 cups Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 cups Cooking Oil
For The Sauce
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 cup Whipping Cream
- 2 tbps Mustard
- 2 tbps Yellow Onion minced
- Salt to Taste
- Place a plastic wrap over a flat surface. Arrange a piece of chicken over the wrap, and then cover the chicken with it. Pound the chicken using a meat tenderizer tool until it flattens.
- Sprinkle salt all over the chicken breast.
- Prepare the filling by putting a slice of cheese and ham over the chicken. Roll the chicken to cover the filling and then seal it by inserting toothpicks into the rolled chicken.
- Heat oil in a cooking pot.
- Dip the chicken in beaten egg and then roll over the bread crumbs. Do this step twice to make the coating thicker.
- Deep fry for 12 minutes in medium heat. Note. if you need to turn the chicken over to fry the opposite side, you can do so and cook it for 8 minutes. If you will deep while the chicken is fully submerged, 12 minutes should be enough, but feel free to cook no longer than 15 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the pot. Let it cool down. Slice into serving pieces.
- Prepare the sauce by melting butter in a sauce pan. Add onion. Cook until soft.
- Pour heavy whipping cream. Let boil. Add Dijon mustard. Stir and continue to cook in medium heat until it reduces to half. Add salt to taste.
- Pour sauce over the chicken. Serve.
- Lagyan ng lambing. Enjoy your Cordon Bleu!